Hybrid Working - Surrey or West Sussex - Competitive Salary
Reed Marketing & Creative are currently recruiting on the behalf of a award winning, industry leading global company who are currently recruiting an SEO Manager.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to maximise our organic search performance across our estate on international websites.
You will be responsible for driving qualified organic traffic to our websites and ensuring that our approach to organic search is in-line with external best practice. As part of this role, you will work with central, regional and local marketing teams to maintain the technical excellence of our web real estate and to support the creation of quality content that drives organic search performance.
What We're Looking For:
- Commercial experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adwords and third party search tools including reporting and measuring on campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Strong technical expertise around the technical factors that impact SEO performance.
- Ability to work effectively with technical colleagues and sufficient gravitas to quickly build effective working relationships.
- Ideally, some exposure to content marketing and the delivery of integrated campaigns would be of benefit.
- Ability to distil multiple and sometimes conflicting data into an agreed plan of action.
- Management and identification of third party suppliers.
- Ideally some experience in delivering large projects and leading significant project work streams.
- Ability to create clear and simple written presentations from complex analytics
- Oral presentation aptitude in order to present insights in person.
- Fluency in another language would be desirable.
- Experience of tracking content performance KPIs would be an advantage
If your skills match up and you'd like to know more about this role, please apply with an up to date CV. We would love to hear from you!