Indie Campers, the go-to campervan Marketplace, is on a mission of making road trips available to everyone. Thanks to its digital approach and customer-centric orientation, Indie Campers has developed a strong booking experience and high-quality road trips at affordable prices.
With over one million nights rented through our travel platform, we have welcomed more than 300,000 travelers from 169 countries. We offer a comprehensive and expanding array of road trip possibilities: short-term RV rentals, long-term campervan subscriptions, and the possibility of buying one of our vehicles available for sale.
Rooted in a deep technological focus, our challenges are both exciting and demanding and require top talent and motivation to be successfully pursued. We are growing our team and looking for those interested in pursuing this dream with us and joining an ever-developing journey.
As Technical SEO Lead, you'll be responsible for being the reference in SEO strategy and implementation, reporting directly to the Head of Acquisition and working alongside a team of talented specialists operating across Social Media, CRM, content and PR. You will own the analysis and generation of plans to ensure we are the most relevant player in terms of organic performance across every market in which we operate. You will perform regular technical audits across the different Indie Campers domains, generate creative ways of improving the technical foundation of the website that aim to improve organic performance, and coordinate with the Tech team to prioritise, deploy and validate the necessary developments. In many ways you will be a Product Manager spanning across the Marketing and Tech teams.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Closely collaborate with the Engineering team to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout the website;
- Performing periodic technical audits on Indie Campers' domains, making short and long term SEO strategy recommendations;
- Implement and test technical SEO optimizations, coordinating with our Tech team the required developments to ensure that the necessary technical architecture is in place;
- Generate creative ways of improving the technical foundation of the website that aim to improve organic performance, and coordinate with the Tech team to prioritise, deploy and validate the necessary developments;
- Optimise website architecture, interlinking, structured data, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords in all target markets;
- Manage content and on-page optimization, assisting with the overall content strategy implementation and execution across multiple web domains and entities (website, blog, itineraries, POIs, experiences, accommodation, etc.);
- Operate a consistent link building strategy across the different markets;
- Give support to the non-technical SEO on its initiatives;
- Support on the optimized migration of domains.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Between 2 to 3 years of technical SEO experience;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report, and act on data;
- Bachelors or Masters degree such as Engineering, Mathematics or similar, as well as strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report, and act on data;
- Experience with keyword research, semantic analysis, information architecture, search engine algorithms, structured data schemes, indexation, crawling, etc.;
- Knowledge of AHrefs, Accuranker, LightHouse will be highly valued;
- Experience in International SEO (multi languages domain);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
Are you ready to Go Indie?