About the role:
Finder has a large collection of pages that host our original research, statistics pages and expert panels. We're seeking a proactive and talented SEO expert and Content Marketer to help us get tonnes of links by building, updating and optimising innovative research pages. We want a star in the CM/SEO industry who is enterprising, organised and knowledgeable!
You will be talented at keyword research and on-page SEO, as well as having the drive and creativity to create new pages and link-building strategies for them. You will have the organisational skills needed to ensure new and existing pages are kept up to date and you'll bring a strong knowledge in personal finance to the team.
This is your opportunity to join finder.com, one of the UK's fastest-growing personal finance platforms and winner of 4 UK Employee Experience 2022 awards (Best Place to Work, Health & Wellbeing, Reward & Recognition, Learning & Development).
We are part of a global group helping six million people every month make better financial decisions. Learn more about us here: finder.com/uk/careers
You will play a key role in maintaining and optimising our research pages in the UK with the aim of making them as linkable as possible. You will also create new pages and help devise new research ideas that will be hosted on them, specifically you will be responsible for:
- Leading the on-page SEO aspects of content marketing with the aim of winning links organically through keyword research and page optimisation
- Helping lead on the off-page SEO for new and existing pages through backlink analysis, developing linking strategies and helping to outreach our pages
- Create insightful and well optimised research/statistics pages on wordpress
- Overseeing the upkeep and updates of our existing collection of research/statistics pages
- Comfortable working across various personal finance topics, ideally with a strong knowledge and interest in them
- Writing succinct, coherent and engaging text for the pages you create
- Help to source, manipulate and combine data sets to create engaging research and pages
- Helping the team to come up with innovative research ideas and bringing them to life
- Help create innovative data insights via tables, charts and dynamic visualisations
This role reports to the Head of Content Marketing and PR (UK)
Skills and Experience:
- You are an expert in on-page SEO and keyword research
- You are are very experienced in creating web pages (via wordpress)
- You are experienced in off-page SEO and developing linking strategies
- University-educated with a 2:1 grade or above, and proven experience working in content marketing or SEO
- You know your way around SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Search Console and Moz
- You are are skilled at sourcing and manipulating data but can also present data in an accessible and engaging way
- You are skilled at writing text both quickly and accurately
- You can provide examples of when you have improved rankings and gained links via link-building plays or organically
- You have good to excellent spreadsheet skills
- You have a strong background in personal finance and/or an interest in it
- You may have knowledge of python or similar. Scraping would be a plus
- Cool office next to Borough Market: 20 St Thomas Street, London Bridge
- Free daily lunch (Just Eat), breakfast, fruit, snacks & coffee
- Friday drinks at 4:30pm & other regular socials events
- High-end spec workstation including Aeron Chair, 27in screen & Macbook Pro
- Flexible training budget plus regular in-house masterclasses
- Flexibility in when and where you can work
- Up to 38 days leave (25 holiday + 5 life leave + 8 public)
- 18 weeks of paid Parental Leave for both primary & secondary carers
- Participation in our Finder Equity Plan (share options)
- Pension contributions are calculated on the entire salary
- Private medical cover with Vitality Health
How to apply:
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Shoot through your resume and cover letter to introduce yourself. We want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder crew.
To deliver products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.
This role would suit a; SEO Manager, Content Marketing Manager, On-page SEO Manager, Off-page SEO Manager, Digital PR Manager, Content Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Digital PR Executive