This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Search Engine Optimisation Manager
- This is an opportunity to play a key role in measuring and reporting on the performance of all our digital marketing programmes
- As we become a relationship bank for a digital world, we’re stepping up to support our customers in faster, more personal, and digitally enabled ways
- This is your chance to collaborate with key stakeholders to create landing pages and optimise user experience and product journeys
What you'll do
As a Search Engine Optimisation Manager, you’ll play a prominent role in our digital marketing activities to capture and drive specific product demand in the market by optimising channel mix and creative executions. You’ll be at the forefront of our strategic digital partnerships, and you’ll manage activities including Test & Learn.
You’ll contribute towards planning digital marketing programmes including requirements and performance for the web, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
A typical day will involve:
- Co-ordinating paid amplification of our social media presence and content across all digital channels
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners in our agile way of working
- Identifying trends and insights and optimising spend and performance
- Co-ordinating, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
The skills you'll need
In your new role, you’ll need to have considerable experience leading and managing a mix of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns. You’ll be creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
You’ll also need:
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- To be up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme
please contact us
and we’ll do everything we can to help.