Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
General description of the mission:
We’re looking for an English SEO Content Writer to write long-form SEO content (blog articles and landing pages) for our English-speaking markets, mainly focused on North America. Based in Paris or Berlin, you’ll join our Global Content team and report to our English SEO Manager.
As a SEO Content Writer, you will:
- Your goal is to convince website visitors to sign up for Sendinblue’s marketing software. You’ll achieve this by:
- Writing research-backed blog articles to support the SEO strategy
- Optimizing existing articles and landing pages
- Using tools such as WordPress, GSuite, Ahrefs, Clearscope, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and FullStory (full training will be provided)
What will contribute to your success:
- You’re able to research and produce two 2500-word articles per week.
- A fast and efficient writer, you can hit deadlines without compromising content quality.
- You’ve spent 1-2 years in a marketing, SEO, content, or copywriting role. Graduates with strong writing samples will be considered
- You’re a fluent-level English speaker and writer with exceptional spelling and grammar. You’ll often be asked to proofread others’ work and uphold editorial standards
- Ideally, you have a degree in English, journalism, languages, humanities, or related.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valued, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Submit a CV and cover letter for your initial application. Feel free to include one or two writing samples. These can be links to articles you’ve published online or papers you’ve written for school. After that, you can expect:
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- Case Study
- Interview with SEO Manager & Global Content Manager
- Final interview with CMO
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Timeline and details of the hiring process will be shared by the TA team during the first call.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.