At StepStone we have a simple but very important mission: As one of the leading online job platforms, we help everyone find the right job. Therefore, we need you!
To accomplish our mission, we are looking for a Head of Technical SEO (m/f/d) in Berlin (optional: Munich, Düsseldorf, London or Brussels). In our team of SEO experts you will help to deliver growth initiatives for our key markets in Germany and UK and scale globally.
Join us and become part of one of the largest German digital enterprises with more than 4,000 employees. In addition to our international footprint, we are also part of the Axel Springer SE family and its unique European family of successful companies
We are an international and global employer therefore equal opportunities are important for us. We are looking forward to applications from mothers, fathers, people with disabilities and people from the LGBTQIA+ community.
Please let us know, if we e.g. should use a gender neutral pronoun, you need barrier-free access to our offices or we should plan for more time during the application process.
We are always interested in working with great people. Just click the "I'm interested" button - we look forward to meeting you!
- Manage a team (3-4 direct reports) of Technical SEO experts
- Cultivate a backlog of potential projects for the SEO roadmap aligned with target business outcomes, surface ideas from within your team and from across related business areas, prioritised with consideration for the target outcome and delivery cost
- Collaborate with the SEO insights team and Data Scientists on hypothesis testing, experiments, and to maintain awareness of performance trends across key markets
- Collaborate with Product Managers, scrum teams and relevant stakeholders on project implementation with focus on driving successful SEO outcomes
- Advanced level of technical SEO expertise (5+ years working in the field or otherwise demonstrable advanced level capability)
- Analytical background (e.g. Mathematical degree or similar)
- Leadership experience (e.g. line management min 2 direct reports and 1+ years, or demonstrable non-line management leadership experience)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken
- German language fluency is strongly preferred or significant demonstrable SEO experience in the German market
- Interest in or experience with data science
- Comfortable dealing with large datasets
- Experience with Python, SQL
- Experience with enterprise SEO / working with large websites (millions of URLs)
- Experience with agile product development practices
- High level of attention to detail
Your start at StepStone: Two days of onboarding with your new colleagues and an individual settling-in period
Individual professional career: We help you reach your goals with a personal career plan and trainings
A Grown-Up company with Start-Up flair: A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name basis from trainee to CEO, short distances, helpful and engaged colleagues and flexible working hours
Avoid long queues at the post office: You can order your parcels directly to the office
StepStone GmbH | Völklinger Straße 1 | 40219 Düsseldorf
Bewirb Dich über den “Ich bin interessiert“ Button und erhalte innerhalb von 5 Tagen eine Rückmeldung, ob wir Dich für den nächsten Prozessschritt berücksichtigen können!
Wir sind ein international agierender und weltoffener Arbeitgeber, darum ist uns Chancengleichheit wichtig. Wir freuen uns über Bewerbungen von Müttern und Vätern, Menschen mit Behinderungen und LGBTQIA+Kandidat*innen. Bitte teile uns mit, wenn wir z.B. eine geschlechtsneutrale Ansprache, einen barrierefreien Zugang zu unseren Büros oder mehr Zeit einplanen sollen.
Unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu Deiner Bewerbung findest Du hier