Senior SEO Account Manager
Greenlane is looking for a passionate Senior Account Manager (SEO) to join our team in Audubon, PA. In this role, you’ll create real value for our clients and support your fellow team members.
Our SEO channel helps clients, both large and small brands, make better decisions for their organic search visibility. If you’re an experienced SEO, love the challenges it brings, and enjoy building partnerships with clients, this could be a great opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be the main point of contact for client accounts
- Have an in-depth understanding of all your clients’ businesses
- Must be proactive, creative, strategic and willing to test new ideas
- Will prepare and deliver client facing documentation
- Will work with the client, team members, and subject matter experts to develop and execute data-driven SEO strategies
- Can monitor and evaluate results through SEO reporting
- Can make data digestible and effectively tell a story, explaining “the why” behind the data
- Has an understanding of how other channels play a role in SEO
- Collabs with PPC and other teams to execute upon client need
- On top of the latest industry trends
- Experienced in all parts of SEO, from technical to on-page to link building
- Will act as a mentor to AMs and Associate AMs
- 4-6 years of SEO/agency experience
- 3+ years in a client facing digital role
- Expertise in Google Analytics; experience with Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS
- Multi-channel knowledge
- Based in the U.S.
- Strong understanding of SEO strategies and methodologies
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Able to conduct technical reviews, content audits and gap analyses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking
- Proficient with tools like Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Ahrefs and other standard industry tools
If you don’t hit all of these requirements, feel free to send in your resume. We may have other positions available.
About the Role
As a Senior SEO Account Manager, you’ll have a few clients who depend on you for flawless consulting. At Greenlane we practice an agile framework. This means each month’s focus could pivot depending on what you and the client determine is prioritized. You’ll be focused on tracking, sharing data and results. This isn’t a position where you throw the same items over the fence. Instead, you will become an integral part of your clients’ team.
All positions at Greenlane require a team-oriented person who is not afraid to challenge clients who are making missteps towards their digital marketing goals. We hire self-starters who show that they’re curious, passionate, and responsible.
Greenlane provides an intentional environment for efficient and happy team members. We work together 2 days a week in our Audubon office, and work from home on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Plus we hold regular All Hands Days and offer internal training to help make you the best marketer you can be.
We think that makes us pretty special. So, what makes you special? In addition to your resume, we’d like you to give us more detail about you. Let us know why you’re the team member we’re missing.
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.