Head of Marketing
Following a Series A raise, Deazy are in an exciting scale-up phase as a curated marketplace for development services.
We already have the product-market fit, client retention and great commercial team to deliver our growth targets, but we are looking for a Director of Marketing to drive scale in our B2B demand-gen activities and to further establish our brand amongst senior tech leaders and agencies as we scale revenue post-funding. We also expect this role to build out a laser focused marketing function as Deazy grows to meet the exciting opportunity in-market.
We have an exceptional culture within Deazy, formed from very strong values and it is also really important that a Director of Marketing is able to positively add to this culture and set the tone for new hires.
- Build and manage a sector leading B2B marketing function as Deazy scales, setting a high bar for culture, work ethic and a sharp focus on delivery
- Grow and establish best practice in core B2B marketing areas including LinkedIn, content/thought leadership and event activities (internal and external) to drive leads
- Own a lead gen target for 2023 and take responsibility for delivering this across digital marketing channels
- Ensure leads served provide our Growth and Client Services team with opportunities to build long term pipeline from clients
- Oversee production of content to support our SDRs in outbound ABM email campaigns
- Manage our external consultants (PR, Content/SEO) to deliver on their objectives
- Develop and own a quarterly marketing plan and associated budget
- Identify new channels for reaching our target audience / ICP and test these
- Track and report on key metrics including CAC, MQLs, conversion rates and attribution
- Be able to report on the effectiveness of marketing spend and the most efficient scalable channels to meet our revenue goals in 2022/23 for our C-Suite and investors
- Maintain the Deazy brand and consistent tone of voice across client facing touchpoints
- Manage and maintain competitor analysis across segments
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Senior Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing from a B2B Tech-enabled service business or an agency business
- Demonstrable experience of building and executing a B2B marketing strategy that positively impacts awareness and delivers on lead generation and pipe growth targets
- Experience leading and managing a team for brand awareness and demand generation
- Direct experience managing or overseeing all major marketing channels with specific experience in ABM (ideally supporting SDRs), Content/SEO, Events and Social (LinkedIn)
- Excellent written skills with the ability to present to senior stakeholders and inspire a team
- Broad experience across online and offline marketing channels
- Excellent relationship building skills and track record of managing external marketing agencies and consultancies
- Budget management experience
- Goal orientated to attain results whilst staying close to the detail
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Ideally have some prior knowledge of the development space
Deazy is on a mission to redefine how clients and vendors interact when sourcing, agreeing terms, building and delivering digital experiences between each other.
Deazy sits at the intersection of being a full service agency, a marketplace and platform. We are rapidly scaling and have completed a follow-on £5m investment round to build out our platform and further scale our marketplace. It’s a real adventure, we have an exciting and ambitious plan for 2022 and beyond, and this is a key role in supporting our growth.
SEEK AUDACIOUS ADVENTURE - step out of your comfort zone & enjoy the ride
EMPOWER COLLECTIVE GENIUS - always keep a team player mindset
FOLLOW YOUR WISDOM - own your intuition, experience & responsibilities
BE RADICALLY CANDID - build business through relationships built on honesty and trust
Your application has been successfully submitted.