SEO & Content Specialist (Automotive Lighting)
About Our Company
Diode Dynamics is an automotive lighting manufacturer. Located in St. Charles, Missouri, our quality products and superior service are rapidly making us one of the leading companies in the industry. To learn more, please visit our website at http://www.diodedynamics.com
As the SEO & Content Specialist at Diode Dynamics, you will be responsible for implementing on-page and off-page SEO strategies with the goal of increasing organic search website traffic. You will be responsible for researching keyword performance against competitors and then generating optimized content related to our automotive lighting products, including blog posts, website content, product descriptions, and more. You will become a key member of our quickly-growing team, in a fast-paced environment.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Writing product descriptions and website content that is compelling, effective, and easy to understand, while incorporating well-researched keywords for SEO.
- Curating and creating online forum threads.
- Writing website blog posts and press releases.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on keyword tracking.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and sales teams for product support, and to gain a thorough understanding of Diode Dynamics products and their features.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our customers and their needs, in order to produce content that engages them in a direct and compelling way.
- Strengthen the Diode Dynamics brand image, by using professional but enthusiastic language and style in all content produced.
- Contribute in finding new ways to promote our brand across markets, using content as a key tool in product marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Copywriting/writing content
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with SEO
- Automotive knowledge
- Google and/or SEO Certifications is a plus
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans effective the 1st of the month after your start date.
- 401(k): Full match up to 4% salary, eligible after 1-year employment.
- 10 days paid vacation, accrued.
- All major holidays off and paid (9 days per year)
- Employee profit-sharing plan: up to 5% of salary bonus possible, based on financial performance.
Diode Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions on the basis of ability and job-related qualifications, without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, or any other classification proscribed under law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.