Intern SEO&PR Manager - DACH
Holidu is a travel & tech start-up that is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your future team
The Inbound Marketing Team is a really close team and always ready to help each other, that's why they talk and share ideas all day! You can hear a lot of different languages being spoken at their tables (English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch!), they're probably the most international team and their favorite topic is of course food. If you want to impress them, drop your restaurant bombs!
Your role in this journey
- Have an active role in the SEO efforts to grow the German-speaking markets (Germany, Switzerland, Austria).
- Track technical SEO KPIs utilizing external and internal tools.
- Analyze traffic and revenue to continuously improve our organic results and find sources of growth.
- Manage Digital Public Relations & Content Marketing to support our SEO efforts.
- Generate powerful ideas, create compelling content and conduct efficient media outreach.
- Build and maintain a strong network of journalists and bloggers.
Your backpack is filled with
- A completed or nearly completed degree in business, marketing, journalism, communication science or related.
- Previous experience in SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital PR is highly appreciated.
- Passion for analytical work as well as writing and communication.
- Near-native German & business fluent English skills, any additional language is beneficial.
- A proven project track record.
- A hungry & result-driven mindset.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself further through regular feedback, workshops, and knowledge exchange.
- Use your personal development budget and 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more.
- Connect and have fun with international, diverse and yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Get to know the world with our flexible home office policy and the opportunity to work from other local offices.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Michele from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
travel & tech start-up that is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals