Digital Marketing Intern – Fall 2022 (Paid Internship)
This Digital Marketing Internship program at Amsive Digital is designed to provide a curriculum and hands-on experience to recent college graduates or current professionals looking to jumpstart their career in digital marketing and break into the highly competitive industry. Our Summer Internship Program will start September, 13th and ends December 16th, 2022.
Our internship program will be conducted remotely; interns will be learning and collaborating with our teams virtually via Zoom. Interns must have access to a personal computer and internet to participate in the program.
The post-grad internship pays $15/hour. As part of our 14-week program, interns will participate in structured trainings across a variety of digital marketing subjects. Our interns work closely alongside key members of our marketing teams (mentors) 3-5 days per week (maximum of 40 hours) to apply curriculum to various digital marketing projects for a range of client types. Interns are included on client projects at every level, are regularly challenged to contribute ideas that will lead to our clients’ business and marketing success!
Teams our interns have a chance to work with include:
- Paid Media
- Social Media
- Influencer Marketing
- Data Solutions & Analytics
- Web Design and Creative
- Account/Client Management
Not to mention, we’re Advertising Age’s #3 Place to Work in 2016 and #4 in 2017; one of the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in the United States; and a Crain’s best places to work in NYC for 6 years running.
Interns will receive structured training from staff members across all departments. They will practice skills that include but are not limited to:
- Keyword Research
- Paid Search Campaign Architecture
- Paid Search Bidding Strategies & Campaign Optimization (AdWords, Bing Ads)
- Web Analytics (inc. Google Analytics)
- Content Strategy & SEO Optimization
- Digital Marketing Measurement, Analytics & Insights
- Web Design & Development Basics
- Link Acquisition Strategies & Digital PR
- Social Advertising Strategies
- Social Media Marketing & Content Strategies
- Display Advertising (retargeting, native, etc.)
Interns will also receive training for Google Analytics and Google Adwords certifications, both essential skills that will prepare interns for the digital marketing workforce.
- ~1 year of previous digital marketing work or internship experience; hands-on client
- experience a plus
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Experience with search engines, internet usage, and basic online principles
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage
- multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to
- thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience writing/editing for the web (blogging and other web-based content)
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred but not required
- Experience with a range of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit
- Strong analytical abilities, ability to draw insights and tell stories using data
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social media analytics a plus
Does our internship program sound like it might be for you? If you are interested, apply today.
Amsive Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.