SEO Sr. Specialist
We’re looking for a Specialist to join our award-winning SEO team. Our ideal candidate comes with 2-4 years of demonstrated experience contributing to or leading organic search-driven website performance, preferably in an agency setting.
This is a remote-optional position, though we would love to meet candidates interested in future flex work schedules near our New York City and Nashville offices!
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for supporting Amsive Digital’s organic search programs inclusive of SEO and search-driven content strategies for our clients. The candidate will be responsible for handling a range of program activities both independently and as part of a larger SEO strategy team.
You should have a passion for the digital world, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our most successful team members are often both ”right-brained” (creative) and “left-brained” (analytical).
- Help define search-focused content strategies that align with our clients’ unique keyword goals and business KPIs
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and keyword visibility evaluations
- Conduct competitive content gap analyses to inform content strategy and editorial planning
- Build robust SEO content briefs to inform content production
- Optimize on-site content including search-friendly, compelling metadata, headers, body copy, images, and more
- Monitor and analyze site performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools, provide reports in both Excel and Powerpoint
- Assist in technical SEO auditing and providing recommended solutions, working with client teams to advise on implementation
- Leverage various SEO tools to extract meaningful insights and develop data-driven recommendations based on findings
- Communicate with account managers and clients around SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
- Stay up to date on current SEO industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and the Amsive Digital Interactive team
- 2-4 years of experience contributing to or managing successful SEO programs, preferably in an agency setting
- Understanding of current SEO best practices, search engine ranking factors, intermediate marketing principles, and a strong grasp on how to help clients meet business goals
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML and common technical SEO considerations
- Experience using analytics and SEO industry tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Botify, SEMRush, Ahrefs, STAT, Conductor Searchlight and/or tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer remote opportunities, flexible work schedules, summer Fridays, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Amazing teammates. We hire exceptional talent based on our core values and collective culture.
- Ability to make an impact. Our SEO team is highly collaborative so all specialists get plenty of visibility from the directors and senior management.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Employer matched 401-K, paid parental leave, education stipends, home office stipends, wellness events, weekly fitness classes, fun social events, mindfulness sessions, and more!
Why Work with Amsive Digital?
- You want to play a big part in growing a young, consistently growing organization
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is important to us)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on-your-toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- You want to work for a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion
About Amsive Digital
Amsive Digital is a leading digital + search marketing agency providing results-oriented solutions for national, regional & local business clients.
We’re a great place to work! We were named one of Advertising Age’s Best Places to Work from 2016-2021, and a top-ranking Crain’s Best Place to Work in NYC for five years running.
We also deliver great work. Case in point: we’ve taken home multiple industry awards for our SEO work in recent years, most recently the Best Use of Search in Health at the 2021 US Search Awards. Our SEO team was also awarded Conductor’s Best in Class Agency in 2021.
Interested? Apply to join our team today!
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. Please do not call or contact directly. Please include salary history and professional references. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.