SEO Technical Analyst
We have an immediate opening on our SEO team for an individual interested in the intersection of web technologies and marketing. This role is primarily responsible for performing technical audits of our clients’ web presence as it relates to search engine-friendliness. In addition to contributing your technical expertise, you will collaborate with Content Specialists, Outreach Managers, and your Team Lead to guide our clients’ overall SEO strategy and help determine the course of action that will move the needle for your clients.
At ROI Revolution, you'll receive training on technical SEO principles, website crawling tools, website architecture types, and the latest Google algorithm updates. You will learn how to effectively optimize a website’s architecture and content to increase visibility in search engine results pages, ultimately resulting in more exposure for the clients.
If you have an interest in the technical aspects of websites and the Google algorithm and would like to have a real-world impact on client success, consider this SEO Analyst role and apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze HTML and perform technical analysis of client websites in the form of Site Architecture Audits and ongoing crawl analysis.
- Propose solutions when confronted with website platform limitations and guide your client’s development team as they implement prioritized technical recommendations.
- Provide SEO guidance for client replatforms, domain migrations, domain consolidations, spider traps, index bloat, and penalty recovery.
- Set strategic direction for each client account, creating growth goals and monitoring progress.
- Build strong client relationships by creating and sending call agendas and call follow-ups, leading calls, organizing client visits, and providing proactive communication regarding account strategy.
- Monitor organic performance and conduct performance analysis through a variety of tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Create monthly SEO performance reports and communicate findings and strategies to clients.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments at ROI Revolution to align digital marketing strategies.
- Perform other duties as needed, which could include (but is not limited to) helping with keyword research, link building efforts, or ad-hoc analysis.
Minimum qualifications are listed below with pay starting at $30.25 per hour; however, stronger skillsets and experience are welcome and rewarded at ROI! This is a full-time role, eligible for full benefits and overtime pay.
The health and safety of our employees and those in our community, is a top priority at ROI. Therefore, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For additional details, please refer to the last section of this posting.*
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, analytics, or a related field.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Interest in SEO and a proactive attitude towards enhancing SEO knowledge and self-development.
- Embodies ROI’s core values and is willing to actively contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- HTML experience is a plus.
This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work of the job, not an exhaustive list
About ROI Revolution
At ROI, our vision is to be the best in the world at growing large brands online. In fact, ROIers have been helping brands exceed their digital marketing goals through paid advertising, website optimization, social media and more since 2002. Learn more about how we support our clients and revolutionize the way they do business.
A Culture that Cares
ROI is more than just a digital marketing agency. We are a group of individuals committed to supporting and empowering each other and our local community. We value the thoughts and ideas that arise from a diverse workforce and work to foster a space of inclusion and belonging for every ROIer.
In recognition of our team members’ unique personal needs, we strive to take a holistic approach to our total compensation and benefits package:
- Workplace flexibility supported by a hybrid work environment and core hours
- 20 days of PTO with incremental increases as your ROI career progresses
- 10 paid holidays
- Comprehensive health benefits (ROI covers 100% of the cost for employee medical and dental)
- Paid disability and life insurance
- Monthly education bonus
- Team lunches twice per quarter
- Quarterly team builders
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered Friday lunch
- Collaborative office space with onsite gym and game room
For more details check out visit our Careers page or ask your Recruiter!
ROI Revolution is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.