Technical SEO Manager (d / f / m)
Technical SEO where you excel, - what you have been doing for at least 4 years, and where you have dealt with vast numbers of URL's, website optimizations.?
Come and help us on our global expansion journey, - move our SEO across 30+ global domains, as we hope we can and will move you.
***Please note we need role holder for this position to be located in Berlin/Germany, - however we offer 27 days/year paid vacation time and have a policy of 6 weeks/year, 'work-from-anywhere' ***
At Omio, we are quickly changing the way people travel and we are growing at a fast pace. We're operating at a worldwide level and expanding in new geographies.
Our Marketing Team is located in Berlin and is at the heart of our success. In very close collaboration with highly engaged Engineering, Product, Commercial and Content Teams, we are working on demanding but equally exciting projects to better the great customer experience and deliver real financial impact.
We are searching for an experienced data-driven Tech SEO manager who is motivated to contribute their passion for travel and solid extensive Technical SEO background to enhance our product & marketing success.
You play a key role in improving organic traffic in all our 30+ global domains with technical solutions. Especially automation together with the organic acquisition team is the focus area. Web vitals and information architecture are also expert fields that need to be covered.
These are the main responsibilities
- Develop and drive tech SEO projects - You are the project owner
- Create the Tech SEO strategy and transform it into bit-friendly OKRs & tickets
- Measure impacts and define roadmaps together with our Tech Department
- Identify, plan, develop, analyse Tech SEO product
- Define next steps in information architecture and site speed optimization and automation
- Improve current and future onsite page optimization
- Support SEO colleagues as well as Tech colleagues with Tech SEO expert know-how
- Monitor initiatives of main competitors and the SEO market
- Staying up to date with developments in the SEO, Tech SEO, NLG, automation and tooling landscape
- Effectively coordinate with other team members and departments
- Extract insights from testing data and competition to prioritize our technical product issues
This is what you bring to the team
- 3-7 years of experience in Tech SEO, including proven success with bigger Website optimizations
- Experience with relevant crawling and monitoring SEO tools
- Data and Analytics driven
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantageous for the position
- Basic knowledge of SQL is advantageous for the position
- Collaborative mindset and possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- A competitive and attractive compensation package 27 days/year vacation
- Remote & flexible working including 6 weeks/year 'work-from-anywhere'
- Company travel benefits scheme
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity & Inclusion runs in our entire structure, and makes us stronger
With 45 nationalities making up Omio, we live and breathe Diversity and Inclusion and welcome anyone irrespective of gender, religion, ethnicity, age or any other personal markers to apply as we focus on what matters; skills, abilities and attitude.
Intrigued? Apply here in English, or if you have questions, speak with Jacob, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Travel that moves you. Book train, bus and flight tickets