This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking to advance your career in Online Marketing and be part of an industry leading team? We are a vibrant, fast growing SEO firm.
We are looking for a Content Manager who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include organizing content for multiple projects, meeting deadlines, managing a content team, editing and proofreading content, among other tasks.
What You'll Do:
- Write, edit, and proofread supporting content for client sites
- Lead a team of contract copywriters and oversee the results of their job performance
- Foster and administer external connections with contract copywriters (including overseeing contractor invoicing)
- Commission, edit, and deliver the outsourced content within deadline and under budget
- Be responsible for editing, proofreading, and improving the writer’s work
Key Skills of a Content Manager:
- Outstanding time-management and organization skills
- Natural attentiveness and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage deadlines
- Being reliable and trustworthy
- Can work independently and autonomously
- Strong capability to working in a team environment over different time zones
Content Manager Requirements:
- A Native English Speaker or Non-native with Exceptional Fluency (University-level English education)
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles and practices
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience managing/coordinating teams of 5 or more
- Basic knowledge of web publishing, html, and WordPress
- Comfortable working in Google Drive, Asana, and Slack
- Ideally US-based, or able to work close to United States business hours
Pay and Growth Opportunities
The role would start at 20-25 hours per week with room to go full time as an option.
It’s on a freelance basis and starts around $20-25 / h depending on the experience.
We are a fast growing team with 3 brands, an SEO consulting agency, an SEO SaaS product and a SEO community. We have various customer facing and internal career opportunities arising regularly and prefer to promote internally before recruiting.
We are on the cutting edge of SEO and search marketing so working with us you will learn a lot of new tricks with on the job training!
If you think this sounds like something you’d love to do, we’d love to receive your application! Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Use Comic Sans Ms as the font for the cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.