Sr. Specialist, Technical SEO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sr. Specialist, Technical SEO, is responsible for ensuring that Foundry’s portfolio of web sites meet the technical requirements of modern search engine. This role will work alongside strategic SEO team members and CMS managers to build the technical framework and structure for the creation of content. Reporting to Head of SEO, the role will also work in close collaboration with the Marketing and Data departments, to support new customer growth and conversion initiatives.
This individual will be responsible for organic efforts to drive traffic, reach and acquire new users, and improve discoverability and engagement across of our portfolio of digital B2B properties. Strong familiarity with in-bound organic traffic driving tactics from both a technical and content creation/deployment perspective, the candidate will also need to be able to work in a highly matrixed organization across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Optimize the digital content experience, from SEO improvements and technical platform optimizations to content creation strategy and off-page link optimizations
- Perform regular technical audits to discover any new opportunities to improve performance
- Collaborate closely with webmasters and CMS managers to ensure SEO guidelines are implemented.
- Engage with the tech teams to identify and address technical issues that could be affecting the SEO experience or the ability for our sites to rank well
- Manage and monitor site migrations and CMS implementations to ensure that a solid organic foundation is provided and maintained
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of best practices across search engine optimization (SEO)
- 3+ years of SEO or relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Effective communications skills collaborating with creatives and well as technical teams
- Strong ability to ideate and execute on strategic initiatives
- Excellent written and speaking communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to executives and non-executives alike is essential. Prior public speaking experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of and passion for the digital landscape and SEO
- Proficiency in analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics
- A data-driven mindset with experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Expertise in SaaS SEO platforms, like MarketMuse, BrightEdge, Conductor, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Solid skill set in managing projects in Trello, Jira or other project management tools
Other: Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability or religion will be considered on an individual basis.
Please upload a formatted version of your resume and cover letter during the application process.
IDG, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.