Sr. Specialist, Strategic SEO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sr. Specialist, Strategic SEO, is responsible for informing and executing the strategy for growing, engaging, and retaining the digital audience for B2B digital. Reporting to Head of SEO, the role will also work in close collaboration with the Marketing and Data departments, to support new customer growth and conversion initiatives.
This individual will be responsible for organic search efforts to drive traffic, reach and acquire new users, and improve discoverability and engagement across of our portfolio of digital B2B properties. Strong familiarity with in-bound organic traffic driving tactics from content creation/deployment perspective, the candidate will also need to be familiar with B2B Tech topics and be able to guide editors and journalists on SEO friendly content guidelines.
- Envision, execute, and evaluate various strategies to grow or create audiences across multiple platforms, with a focus audience development and revenue growth
- Perform regular audits to discover any new opportunities to improve performance
- Partner with editors and journalists to identify and create new content
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing to promote key events and product launches.
- Work with sales and marketing to promote key events and product launches.
- Monitor site migrations and CMS implementations to ensure that a solid organic foundation is provided and maintained
- Edify the content strategy with an SEO data-driven approach to filling content gaps, addressing optimization issues and producing content that addresses the user’s search needs effectively.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of best practices across search engine optimization (SEO)
- 3+ years of SEO or relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Effective communications skills collaborating with creatives and well as technical teams
- Strong ability to ideate and execute on strategic initiatives
- Excellent written and speaking communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to executives and non-executives alike is essential. Prior public speaking experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of and passion for the digital landscape and SEO
- Proficiency in analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics
- A data-driven mindset with experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Expertise in SaaS SEO platforms, like MarketMuse, BrightEdge, Conductor, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Solid skill set in managing projects in Trello, Jira or other project management tools
Other: Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability or religion will be considered on an individual basis.
Please upload a formatted version of your resume and cover letter during the application process.
IDG, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.