SEO Team Lead - Swedish Speaking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are:
We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the most talented individuals you’ll ever meet, all with one thing in common: doing great work, and growing as a team.
Our value lies in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We strongly believe in equality and stand against all kinds of discrimination. We dare to be unapologetically ourselves. Come join a team of explorers who are motivated by growth, and driven by results.
What you'll do:
The SEO Team Lead reports directly to the SEO Manager and works closely with marketing, performance optimization, product, business, and development teams to ensure optimal web positioning for multiple web properties in various different affiliate marketing domains across the globe.
The SEO Team Lead provides technical support and guidance for the SEO team according to the business needs; receving guidance and oversight from SEO Manager.
- Perform tech SEO audit: deliver technical advice on complex errors, documenting the roadmap for development team, fixing all issues found in various tools: Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Semrush, DeepCrawl, Ahrefs, Ryte…
- provide guidance regarding SEO for JS, crawl budget, migrations and advanced log analysis
- advice providing an effort vs. revenue matrix to prioritise the optimization plan
Data ellaboration: data extraction automation, API integration
Advice on areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, anchoring and competitive content analysis, needs, pruning. Discover & evaluate organic competitors and prepare Content Gap Analysis reports
Assist in preparing Backlink audits and help on strategy. Determine the do’s and don’t’s , possible risks, penalties, risk mitigation, anchor distribution.
What you'll bring:
- Advanced knowledge of SEO tools, website standards, UX for SEO, website reporting tools, and web analytics
- Master knowledge of Google Search Console and advanced in Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML/CSS
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends
- Goal-oriented approach
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- C2 proficiency in Swedish and C1 in English.
What’s in it for you
- Relocation & soft landing for you and your family (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Attractive salary
- Competitive private health & life insurance package
- Flexible working hours and remote-friendly tools and methodologies to stay connected
- Workplace perks such as coffee, fresh fruit, bread, sweets and drinks provided daily
- In addition to regular leave yearly, six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Be part of a multicultural environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Different employee events throughout the year and team building activities
- Career Development training and programs to help you grow!
Your application has been successfully submitted.