SEO Outreach Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
We’re a global marketing service provider and we specialize in affiliate marketing & publishing. We are digital natives, data obsessed and focused on measurable outcomes. Some of the most talented individuals you’ll ever meet, all with one thing in common: doing great work, and growing as a team.
Our value lies in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We strongly believe in equality and stand against all kinds of discrimination. We dare to be unapologetically ourselves. Come join a team of explorers who are motivated by growth, and driven by results.
What you'll do
The SEO Outreach Coordinator reports to the Commercial and Business Manager, working closely with SEO and Commercial teams to build website authority and backlinks, ensuring optimal web positioning for a portfolio of website properties. This person will leverage their strong research, interpersonal communication and business acumen to augment authority on a portfolio of website properties. The position is responsible for business development focused on SEO and outreach. This is an entry-level role for a person who possesses an undergraduate degree and is ambitious, eager to learn and start their career in a high-growth environment.
- Conduct frequent competitive and backlink gap analyses to identify opportunities in backlink building;
- Use the keyword lists provided by SEO and the Business Manager to help inform backlink research and outreach;
- Outreaching to third party link-building vendors to secure backlink opportunities and/or contracts;
- Work with English and/or local language SEO specialists to source and activate backlinks;
- Applying existing authority building processes and best practices;
- Responsible for obtaining payment details and invoices for content marketing syndication;
- Ensuring backlink invoice payments are processed on schedule, in order to fulfill go-live timelines;
- Maintain an up-to-date database of relevant contacts, webmasters, vendors, and other relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure that all backlinks have current and up-to-date metrics available for review by the Business Manager, SEO team, and/or Product Managers;
- Create concise reports on link and authority building program success, to be delivered to the Business Manager, Commercial Manager and Executive Leadership Team;
- Provide progress updates on content marketing syndication for ongoing and potential backlink vendors;
- Use tools such as Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, Google Search Console, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog and Clusteric to analyze, monitor and audit backlink opportunities and profiles.
What you'll bring
- Enthusiastic about building strong internal and external relationships;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade on behalf of the business;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional research abilities;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and/or tasks;
- Demonstrated abilities to produce high-quality reports and presentations, utilizing tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.;
- High-attention to detail;
- Passion for business and business development.
- Experience in outbound email communication and outreach an asset;
- Experience in keyword research an asset;
- Link building and link building strategy an asset;
- Website backlink profile management an asset;
- English C1.
What's in it for you
- Global work experience in an agile methodology
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment
- Private health insurance and life insurance from day 1
- Sabbatical programme (6 weeks paid leave) for every 4 years of service
- Flexibility of working from home/office to stay both safe and collaborative
- Flexible working hours, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities
- Team building events, Learning Labs, Hackathons/Designatons
- Opportunity to shape the tech community inside and outside Medida, mentoring and sharing knowledge with others
Your application has been successfully submitted.