SEO Content Specialist - EdApp
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Do you want to help redefine the way people learn at work? We are on a mission to disrupt the way organizations help their employees to upskill and learn. We are customer obsessed and our customers love us. With our mobile first micro learning platform, EdApp is being rapidly adopted across the globe to help businesses deliver more engaging and effective micro-learning - throughout the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
But what is EdApp?
EdApp is a new mobile learning management system designed for today’s digital habits. Our integrated authoring tool and learning application help our clients create and deploy micro-lessons in rapid time. We are in the exciting stages of scaling and establishing ourselves as the go-to platform for learning worldwide. Our company has a young and progressive culture, working hard but also playing hard, where everyone is enjoying being part of a winning team. Read more about EdApp here: http://www.edapp.com & here https://youtu.be/UVyjGYz4h7k and check out our company culture here at Life at EdApp - https://www.edapp.com/life-at-edapp/
We are looking for talented and creative content writers to join our growing SEO team to help grow EdApp’s online visibility and fuel new user growth. This person will be intellectually curious and have a knack for researching/writing creative content. Ultimately you will get excited to write about leading edge learning practices and corporate or blue collar training - particularly when it comes from a mobile-first approach. You should be excited to join a pioneer SEO team in a hyper-growth startup and will actively bring content ideas and creative strategies to achieve EdApp’s mission to become the world’s largest micro-learning platform and democratise learning!
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Research and create content about how EdApp can deliver great training experiences for companies, the latest learning technology and resources to help others learn more about training and learning.
- Hands-on keyword and topic research across different industry use-cases
- Learn about EdApp’s platform, the unique differentiators and what problems we are solving for our customers
- Peer review content creation amongst a talented and mission-focused SEO team
- Learn to use powerful SEO and analytics tools to measure the traffic and impact of your original content creation
- Actively encouraged to discover and create new content topics, channels and mediums to grow EdApp’s online visibility
- Contribute to the vibrant, high performing and learning culture of EdApp
- We are open to fresh graduates who come from a communications course
- Excellent grasp of the English language with strong content writing skills and passion for creative writing
- High attention to detail including for content copy and grammar
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Naturally curious, keen to develop new skills and enjoy working with passionate teams
Bonus (If not, don’t worry you will learn these on the job)
- Knowledge and understanding in SEO
- Previous background working in SEO content writingInterests in online marketing, data analytics, web development and design
- Basic HTML, CSS, and web design skills
What we can offer you...
The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company, and join us on an incredible journey of growth.
We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you will have the chance to work on solving complex problems, that impact learners and users worldwide. Learning is a key priority for us, and you'll be supported in your personal and professional development.
We are located in the Insular Life building in Ayala Avenue Makati City, just across Ayala Triangle. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.