This job is no longer accepting applications.
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
As an SEO Analyst, you should:
- Be responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients.
- Be able to take the initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Have strong analytical skills, love technology, and have skills in advertising and marketing.
What’s in it for you?
- We will support you in achieving your professional and personal goals.
- We’re proud to offer our core team members great benefits like traveling the world while advancing their careers and learning timeless skills.
- Our core team members enjoy unlimited holidays & sick days.
- Flexible working hours. Who cares how many hours you work! It’s the results you deliver that matter.
- Casual working environment, friendly atmosphere where you’ll meet creative people with a passion.
- We’re growing - grow with us - let’s make history!
- Social Health Insurance as Regulations
- Additional Healthcare Insurance
- Annual Paid Time Off:
- Vacation Days: 16
- Sick Days: 10
- Holiday Days: 14
- Advanced Education and Training Opportunities
- 13th month salary
- The hiring range is commensurate with skills and experience for 3 levels: junior, mid-level and senior.
- Build customized dashboards and predictive analytics for review by clients
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations to help augment the success of clients' websites
- Create link building strategies to assist with SEO efforts
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Develop, manage, and implement strategic search engine optimization page plans based on competitive market analysis, constraints, and SEO best practices and methodologies
- Maintains knowledge of and passion for new developments, trends, and technologies in the SEO space
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development
- Create marketing content for social media purposes
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Assists Marketing team in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities and in coordination with SEO and strategic goals
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to examine data and trends in order to identify themes and produce results
- Collaboration skills, including the ability to work with others from different areas and backgrounds to reach a common goal by sharing knowledge and strategy and maintaining constant communication
- Creative skills, including the ability to ask questions, generate new ideas, experiment, make observations, and develop connections between disparate concepts
- Organizational skills, including the ability to set and meet goals and deadlines, manage appointments, create schedules, coordinate and facilitate meetings, and make decisions
- Ability to self-start and take initiative, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and stay on task when completing special projects and daily assignments
- Ability to maintain a strong work ethic, positive problem-solving attitude, and enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration
- Speaking & Writing Ability, including the ability of convincing the internal teams and clients to do the right thing and the ability to distill complex ideas and thoughts down into concepts that non-SEO people can understand and make decisions with.
- Bachelor’s degree from Business/ Marketing/ Communications/ Information Technology, or equivalent professional experience
- Above 1 year experience working in search engine marketing (SEM) and SEO, which includes experience with website analysis using SEO tools (e.g. crawlers, analytics platforms, CMS, marketing software, etc.)
- Experience building customized dashboards and predictive analytics reports/visuals
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (e.g. Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience implementing organic search improvements and measuring impact
- Higher education or digital/online education marketing
- Familiarity and experience with SEO suites and tools (e.g. STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Majestic, Botify, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Brightlocal, and DeepCrawl)
- Understand technical and programming knowledge
- Have own side project websites or be able to create own tools to solve problems
Your application has been successfully submitted.