Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC & SEO)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At CGR Creative, we're changing the way our clients think about Digital Marketing. With our Digital-to-Dollars approach, we connect engagements like clicks, follows and forwards to proven conversion paths that maximize ROI. Without assumptions. Without exceptions.
Our commitment to effective marketing has initiated an exciting evolution at CGR. We cringe at mediocrity and are bored with greatness. At CGR, we’re only interested in exceptional.
To support our continued growth and performance, we’re seeking an innovative, analytical, left brained digital marketing enthusiast ready to do more than just average SEM. Our right-fit candidate will have a willingness to learn and thrive in an agile environment where decisions can be made quickly and your influence is real.
If you’re exhausted by the corporate handcuffs or cookie-cutter agency cliches and are ready to contribute to no-bs, impactful marketing, we’ll be waiting for your resume.
Provide inventive and intelligent perspective and implementation of a variety of Digital Marketing practices including paid search, display advertising, social media advertising, remarketing, ecommerce media buying and search engine optimization.
General Job Duties:
- Design, develop and monitor digital media buying campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Implement on-going A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages.
- Work with internal development and design teams to create dynamic landing pages.
- Work closely with content development teams to implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
- Collaborate and support internal SEO team to develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
- Remain current on ever-changing industry best-practices.
Qualified candidates will have 2-3 year of hands-on SEM experience with a passion for digital marketing. Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO best practices with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports for clients and internal teams. Experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Social a plus.
Required Skills and Technologies:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Moz Research Tools
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook for Business
- Twitter Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Google Shopping/Merchant Center
- Deep expertise of Microsoft Excel
- CMS Frameworks: WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
Preferred Skills and Technologies:
- Google Adwords Certified
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Social
- CMS Frameworks: Magento, Joomla
Your application has been successfully submitted.