Senior SEO Specialist
Did you live through Mobilegeddon? Do you talk about Hummingbird, Panda, and Fred like they’re old friends? Then you just might be our next Senior SEO Specialist.
We're looking for someone to be a leader on our search engine optimization team in strategy, client communication and the creation of keyword strategies, complete website audits and creative campaigns from brief to post-launch. The right person has a thorough understanding of technical SEO, but frames it within a larger understanding of digital marketing strategy.
We don't care about how many years of experience you have or how you pronounce “LaCroix” — just what you've done and what you're capable of doing. We also appreciate a good sense of humor.
Being a Senior SEO Specialist at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Communicates with clients, helping them understand relevant metrics, what we do, and the progress of their project
- Participates in strategic brainstorming sessions and leading the team in the creation and execution of off-page campaigns that drive awareness and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Training other employees in on-page and off-page SEO
- Reviewing other employees deliverables to ensure they are client ready
- Creates highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client's SEO project
- Undertakes meticulous research to understand the compatibility of brand and keyword strategy
- Performs thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Performs competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Conducts research for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Stays up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- A working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- An understanding of social media and its role in SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, a variety of content management systems, and industry specific tools
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Human-Centered Agency Built for the Digital Age