We're looking for smart and talented SEO Specialists who are part Macgyver, part data scientist, part creative thinker, and love all things SEO.
If you track search algorithm updates like a ranger and are obsessed with search intent, then the SEO team at Nebo might be your new home. We're looking for someone to contribute to our search engine marketing team through the creation of a variety of deliverables including keyword strategies, complete website audits, and creative marketing campaigns. The right person has a thorough understanding of technical SEO plus a larger understanding of interactive marketing strategy — and maybe loves dogs.
We're looking for a candidate with 1+ years of experience in SEO. We also appreciate a good sense of humor.
Being an SEO Specialist at Nebo
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Creates highly refined keyword strategies that lay the foundation for the rest of a client's SEO project
- Undertakes meticulous research to understand the compatibility of brand and keyword strategy
- Performs thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on on crawlability, site architecture and site content
- Performs competitive research, identifying what the client's competitors are doing right, what they're doing wrong, and how these tactics influence the client
- Conducts research for off-page SEO campaigns that drive awareness and indicate relevance to the search engines
- Stays up to date on current industry practices, news, and algorithm updates
- A working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Schema structured data markup
- The ability to write coherent, compelling copy that is not only keyword-rich, but also user-friendly
- An understanding of on page optimization best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, a variety of content management systems, and other industry specific tools
- Have passed Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Human-Centered Agency Built for the Digital Age