Director of Growth Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Monzo, our mission is to make money work for everyone. Driving thoughtful customer growth is at the core of how we’ve scaled over the past 5 years, and we’re building out our first dedicated Growth Marketing team to support these efforts. You’ll play a big part in bringing Monzo to more people who we've never been able to reach before, so we get closer to our mission of making money work for everyone.
The Director of Growth Marketing will work closely with our VP of Marketing. You’ll lead a multidisciplinary team across performance marketing & SEO to bring in new customers to our personal and business accounts in the UK (and other markets to come!).
You’ll develop the team, bring new people on board, lead with an experimentation mindset, manage the acquisition P&L, work tightly with our data and analytics teams, and understand the competitive landscape to help us take Monzo into our next phase of growth.
- Lead and develop a team of growth and performance marketers, agency partners and cross-functional teams internally to bring in new customers to the Monzo
- Be responsible for setting a vision and strategy for all of Growth Marketing including Performance Marketing, as well as setting up new channels for growth
- Work closely with the Data and Product leadership team to make well-informed decisions on spend and prioritisation
- Develop growth strategies for new markets as we expand
- Deep experience in leading performance marketing, developing and managing a team and owning the P&L for user acquisition
- Seen a company grow and evolve their performance marketing strategy. Even better if you’ve been the leader through quick scale
- A test and learn mentality along with solid understanding of the data you need to drive user growth and how to use it
- Understanding of referral programs and how to run them
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Banking made easy