This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are on the search for an experienced SEO Director to join our team of digital experts. We have a thriving SEO department that is dedicated to helping both our clients and employees grow. We work across a number of different verticals with a mixed client base. We’re looking for a data-driven, expert-level SEO Director to deliver exceptional content and technical strategies against our client’s goals and objectives.
We are a team of diverse, dedicated marketing experts who are constantly looking to improve our client's projects and honing our knowledge at the same time. It would be good to hear from you if you think you have the right skills to join our team.
We'll rely on you to:
- Understand our clients business objectives and translate that into best in class bespoke SEO strategies.
- Commercial edge - create innovative roadmaps that translate into innovative and profitable SEO solutions.
- Delivery excellence - manage supplier relationships ensuring the team is tracking cost for clients by the supplier and changing and amending where required.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing SEO strategies for growth
- Management of client budgets
- Leading regular client reviews
- Developing strong relationships with clients and supporting on sales pitches
- Training and development of SEO Managers and other team members
- Support with SEO thought leadership content
- Balancing resource requirements for your team
- Improving processes and efficiencies across the team
- Building business cases and forecasts to gain buy-in for SEO implementation
- Sharing results and case studies back to the business
- Identifying opportunities to drive innovation within the department and developing the SEO product offering
- Leading the strategy and technical SEO roadmaps
- Briefing and QAing junior members of the team for support work where needed
- Auditing websites on all aspects of technical SEO
- Helping our clients grow through sustainable organic search visibility
- Taking ownership of client’s organic performance and technical integrity
- Playing a leading role in strategic discussions about how SEO can solve business challenges and drive marketing performance
- Carrying out competitor analyses, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required
- Preparing qualitative and quantitative reports on SEO campaign performance
- Meeting dynamic KPIs set out specifically for you and your role
- Staying abreast of developments in SEO best practices, and sharing knowledge across the team
- Being Google Analytics certified and keeping this up to date
- Where necessary, presenting and discussing work with developers to ensure implementation success
YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS WILL BE.
- Implementing long term growth strategies with our clients and being able to execute this with ROI
- Sharing your knowledge internally and externally as the world of SEO changes from time to time
- Nurturing and upskilling your team members and developing working models across client account teams that make use of solid processes to help achieve our departmental goals
YOUR PLACE IN THE AGENCY AND KEY RELATIONSHIPS.
- Report to the Head of SEO
- Work with the SEO and Account Management team
- Support SEO department and Head of SEO in executing client strategies
Salary: Dependant on experience
Annual Leave: 20 days with one additional day per year up to 30 days, plus birthday and Christmas
Perkbox employee reward and discount program
Flexible working, 4 day work week, remote working available
Private Healthcare from Vitality
Reflect Digital is more than just a workplace, we are a family, we genuinely care for each other and for our clients and partners.
Our culture has evolved since being founded in 2011 and the Reflect Digital Way is here to help guide our culture forward. Our culture belongs to us and no-one else. Collectively we must nurture it to ensure we continue to build a family environment that team members want to stay within and new team members want to join.
Your application has been successfully submitted.