This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role
As SEO Manager, you will be responsible for leading the SEO global strategy and optimisation at Lick.
You will manage an SEO Assistant Manager, a Digital PR Agency and work with a wide range of internal teams including, but not limited to, Tech, Product and Digital Content & Merchandising to deliver against our business goals and objectives.
You will ensure our SEO foundations are best in class and focused on scaling Lick in the both UK and internationally.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring there is a clear plan in place to drive traffic growth domestically and deliver best practice foundations on international site launches.
- Continue to evolve our approach with new learnings and the changing objectives of the business.
- Manage, mentor and develop the SEO Assistant Manager.
- Have clear performance monitoring and reporting in place and key insights are being shared and are driving our decision making.
- Planning ahead for internationalisation by ensuring technical requirements are clear for any future new market launches.
- Maintain a data-led approach to international optimisation, focusing on keywords and opportunities that will drive the biggest business impact.
- Assist with YouTube channel development, video optimisation and guiding the YouTube content strategy with SEO in mind.
- Own the relationship with our Digital PR agency to ensure execution of tactics to increase our Domain Authority, using outreach and link acquisition.
- Work with the Product team to deliver a technical roadmap for continual improvements to the website.
- Kick-off an automation strategy to target the long-tail through dynamic page creation.
- Establish a clear process to review any proposed changes to site architecture
- Ensuring all e-commerce content (PDPs, PLPs) is optimised for search engines.
- At least 4 years of working directly in an SEO role, with experience of e-commerce.
- You are an all rounder and have experience in all the core key pillars of SEO: technical, on-page and off-page.
- Managed multi-market domains to deliver best practice foundations for each site.
- Direct experience managing outreach campaigns, preferably through a Digital PR agency. Has also collaborated with traditional PR agencies.
- Has worked on projects to automate the creation of pages and content to target the long-tail.
- High proficiency using Google Analytics to analyse website performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Experience of using various SEO tools such as ScreamingFrog, Deepcrawl, Semrush, Ahrefs, and Search Console.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Can keep up with Google algorithm updates and report on changes in performance - good or bad - to identify how we’ve been affected.
- A kind, strong team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- You use data and insights to inform your decision making and improve what you do and how you do it.
- While you are data driven you know not all data is in a spreadsheet and you can pull insights from observation and other sources.
- You are self-motivated and able to work under your own autonomy as well as part of a team.
- Your verbal and written communication game is strong, you can clearly share your ideas and data to support them. You use plain language and don’t add unnecessary complexity.
- Experimentation is a natural instinct.
- You love working as part of a collaborative team, in a fast paced environment.
- You are adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity.
- You have a creative eye for great content and capable of developing an understanding of what will work.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to earn equity options grants.
- You’ll get the first-hand experience of being part of and growing with high growth, super early stage, fast-moving, and ambitious company.
- 26 days holiday (including your birthday off) + bank holidays, with a relaxed approach.
- Option to work remotely from anywhere in the world for 1 month each year.
- Generous allowance for Lick products.
- Private pension scheme, salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work)
- Relaxed work from home policy / use the office when/if you like with (some set days each month which you will agree with your manager)
- A growth-focused team, you will enjoy our monthly Expert Knowledge Shares and bespoke interior design training programs.
- Contribute to building and scaling a culture where wellbeing is part of how we do things, not just a bonus.
- Lots of amazing opportunities to get to know other members of the team at our team lunches, socials and offsite and have an impact on our culture through our Wellbeing Board and Diversity Board and beyond.
- A proactive approach to creating a working environment that supports/reflects our team member's unique personal needs.
- You are hopefully reading this and thinking I can't wait to be part of the team that makes this even better as the company grows ;)
Lick is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email us at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Designer Wall Paint & Modern Wallpaper