Senior SEO Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a London based start-up, which has raised ~£15 million since its launch and is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the UK. We recently placed 8th on LinkedIn's Top Startups of 2021. Papier’s collection of stationery products, from notebooks & diaries to notecards and wedding invitations, is designed to feed curiosity and contemplation, to invite people to uncover the possibility of a blank page.
What's the job?
Papier is looking for an experienced Senior SEO Executive to join our SEO team. Reporting into the Head of SEO and joining our close-knit Tech team, you will contribute to the delivery of Papier’s SEO strategy and roadmap, across the UK and US; with a focus on content SEO and technical SEO.
What will you do?
- Contribute to the delivery of Papier’s SEO strategy and roadmap across the UK and US
- Analyse competitors’ SEO strategies to gain insights and provide recommendations
- Analyse search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google
- Contribute to the organic content strategy, incorporating on-page optimisation, content for category, product and landing pages
- Create new SEO content tactics that help improve rankings and organic traffic
- Perform keyword research and keyword opportunity analysis
- Ensure on-page content is optimised and seasonally relevant
- Work alongside content and creative teams in briefing them to optimise existing pages in order to capture ranking traffic
- Conduct technical SEO audits and prioritise findings
- Work alongside engineers and product managers to raise tickets and support with best practice implementation
- Report regularly to the business on SEO performance and KPIs
- Measure and evaluate the content produced, and report on findings to the team and relevant stakeholders
- Stay up to date with all Google updates and identify how they influence our site
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have at least 3 years of SEO experience of successfully implementing SEO tactics; increasing traffic and revenue, preferably within an e-commerce background
- Are knowledgeable of technical SEO components and working with engineers
- Have experience in executing keyword research, competitor analysis and on-page optimisation
- Are an excellent communicator with experience working cross-functionally with content and creative teams to identify and prioritise content SEO roadmap
- Love data and have strong Excel / Google Sheets skills and feel comfortable working with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Search Console and SEOMonitor
What you'll get:
- A seat at Maison Papier, our lovely Camden office (hybrid working pattern of 2 days p/week in the office)
- Private medical and rewards scheme with Vitality Health
- 50% off gym memberships with Virgin Active, Pure Gym and more
- Enrolment into the Papier Pension
- Enhanced parental leave policies
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- £40 per month cultural allowance to spend on anything inspiring!
- £75 personal stationery allowance, and £150 to spend on wedding stationery if you get married
- Generous staff discount
- 2 days paid per year to volunteer on a cause you care about
- Access to mental health & wellbeing resources
- Weekly team lunches & regular cultural trips
- Dog-friendly office
- Friendly and fantastic team!
Your application has been successfully submitted.