This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a proactive, ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to join our rapidly-growing digital marketing agency.
Salary: Up to £42,000 DOE
Semetrical are a highly successful full-service digital marketing agency, based in central London. We were named Best Small SEO Agency at the European Search Awards 2017 and at the UK Search Awards 2019, in addition to winning several other awards in 2019 and 2020, such as Best Integrated Campaign at the EU Content Awards.
We deliver unique and high-quality services to a range of very well-known clients. These include Yeo Valley, FDM Group, CRU Kafe, OnTheMarket, LexisNexis, Equinox Kombucha, Beano and The Independent.
Our offices are based in Central London at a WeWork in Monument. It’s a very vibrant working environment, with plenty of working space and an amazing rooftop overseeing London. At the moment, all staff members are working fully remotely due to Covid-19. We are a very agile and flexible agency, and will look to provide a fair balance between a remote and in-office working environment in the future.
We care about our staff and their wellbeing, especially during these tough times of working from home full time. To support certain challenges that people may face, we have introduced a comprehensive wellbeing programme across the agency and new initiatives to promote positive mental and physical health among our employees.
SEO Manager Role Specification
We are seeking a proactive, ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to join our rapidly-growing digital marketing agency,
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in a fun, exciting and dynamic agency. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in defining effective SEO strategies based on provided analysis, then communicate these to the client and the internal teams. They must also be able to coordinate regular performance reports and adapt their approaches where necessary.
You will be the SEO lead strategist on a range of client accounts and will be responsible for briefing work to SEO specialists as well as reviewing all of their work to make sure it meets the required standards.
The ideal candidate will still be wanting to stay ‘hands-on’ in their day to day role, whether that is diving into ranking reports or identifying new opportunities based on insights from competitor analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in a fun, exciting and dynamic agency.
You Should Apply If
- You love getting stuck into the data to inform strategies.
- You get excited when helping a client to maximise their performance after identifying opportunities from gap analysis.
- You can quickly look at third party tools and spot “quick win” SEO opportunities.
- You are confident in putting together and presenting SEO roadmaps to clients.
- You are able to quickly look at a SERP and know if it is right for the client or not.
- You are always looking for new organic opportunities.
- You have a need to attribute tangible and measurable goals to an SEO roadmap.
- You are a stickler for detail.
- You have a passion for helping to develop more junior SEO professionals.
Your Key Responsibilities
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced, agency environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Leading and contributing to robust SEO strategies from the ideation stage based on keyword research and competitor data.
- Proactively identifying strategic SEO opportunities for our clients on a regular basis.
- Informing data-driven content marketing strategies and link acquisition strategies.
- Project managing SEO accounts to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are informed on progress and have clear direction on workflows and roadmaps.
- Showcasing excellent communications skills to communicate SEO strategies and reports to clients, as well as internal workflow requirements to various teams at Semetrical.
- Regularly attending internal & external meetings and being one of the main leads.
- Making sure meeting outcomes have been turned into actionable next steps.
- Analysing the performance of SEO strategies implemented and deciding if anything needs to be adapted.
- Explaining the role SEO plays in multi-channel campaigns.
- Helping to develop and maintain the quality of our SEO services.
- Aligning SEO strategies with those of other channels for a full multi-channel approach.
- Helping to train and develop junior members within the SEO team.
- Reviewing SEO specialists work before it it sent to clients
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO industry and news, share knowledge with SEO teams and be a leader within the team.
- Contributing to the development of new in-house tools.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of pitches for new business
- Contributing to thought-leadership with blog posts, videos and talks.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3 years + SEO experience
- A proven track record of growing organic traffic to websites in their previous role.
- Highly experienced in producing in-depth SEO reviews and reporting on relevant business KPIs.
- Have undertaken large complex keyword research projects.
- Ability to produce SEO reports in DataStudio.
- Ability to analyse data to derive insight and actions to drive performance.
- Strong organisational, project management and communication skills.
- Experience owning your own workload and delegating tasks to others.
- Must be very comfortable in talking about all other “earned media” channels.
- Must be able to think independently and use self-initiative.
- Must have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, whilst being able to analyse data and provide logical solutions.
- Have experience keeping track of multiple projects streams at the same time.
- Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic and GetStat.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Realising Digital Ambitions