US Senior Digital PR Associate/Snr Media Relations Exec
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior Digital PR Associate/Snr Media Relations Exec to join Rise at Seven in our US office (remote). We’re looking for someone who has some experience in Digital PR: working directly with journalists. Rise at Seven aims to produce the type of work that gets clients excited and wins awards as a by-product.
- To land links and media placements on websites
- Own the results for PR campaigns
- Understand what stories and content press like to cover
- Understand what stories and content the industry creates and gets talked about/linked to
- Be aware of what competitors are doing to land links and media placements
- Spot opportunities to deliver above and beyond the link target or spot new hooks
- Understand why we are building links and how it impacts organic
- Deliver regular high-quality backlinks by creating PR and outreach campaigns
- Research and contact websites that can provide back-link opportunities
- Writing press releases
- Send out press releases and contacting press with stories and content
- Building relationships with journalists and the media in a range of industries
- Building relationships with influencers across industries too including Travel, Fashion and Lifestyle.
- Work closely with the content team to steer content strategy to ensure its PR able
- You’ll create and research stories
- You’ll create strong media lists
- You will continually monitor news and search for coverage opportunities
- You will get to know your clients, developing detailed knowledge of their businesses and sectors
- You will get to know your clients competitors, developing an overall knowledge of their PR activity and tactics
- You will work towards proactively seeking media opportunities for clients outside of any planned work
- Use social media to help you grow your media relations, skill set and understanding of the industry
- You’ll attend and contribute to regular brainstorms and come up with brilliant, creative and innovative ideas for your clients
- Gain exposure to the technical aspects of SEO to help develop your understanding of search engines
- Keep strategists and your manager up to date on results and struggles
- Completing performance reports (PR and social media)
- To ensure all client KPIs are met on campaigns you are working on
- To ensure you have a solid outreach strategy on your campaigns and you are leading this with the PR strategist
- Begin to have an active role in raising the profile of the PR team through knowledge sharing and learnings from your outreach
Digital PR Lead
What we can offer you
- Unlimited holidays
- Birthday off
- Flexible working
- Christmas and New Year shut down
- PRCA membership
- Rapid progression if you’re up to the challenge
- Regular socials
- Unlimited coaching for personal, relationship and work life with external partner More Happi
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave schemes
- Flexible and hybrid working
- A healthy training budget
- Bucket list scheme – an opportunity to experience a life dream!
At Rise At Seven we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
Sound like a bit of you?
Send your CV or something similar per email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Search-First Creative Agency. Sharp as a tack ⚡ Enthusiastic as hell 🤘 Experts in their field 🤓