ASSISTANT MANAGER SEO PLANNING
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
As Assistant Manager SEO GTM Planning at adidas your role will be partner with internal and external stakeholders to leverage the power of the brand to capture & execute on key opportunities that grow organic traffic to adidas.com. You will partner with the Digital Planning team through the Go-To-Market process to identify key seasonal initiatives that tie back to brand objectives, selling those in to respective partners, and ultimately taking action to bring them to fruition.
In alignment with channel objectives to drive high quality traffic to the US online store, this role will accelerate revenue growth and improve the bottom line. The role will also deliver consumer insights, ensure alignment on best practices, and project manage Go-To-Market processes with x-functional partners within the Business Units/Categories.
- Collaborate closely with the broader SEO & Planning teams (globally and locally) to help create a US based center of excellence around digital best practices.
- Execute strategies to improve search engine rankings of thousands of keywords and gather data to measure and report on the impact.
- Lead with data to support and educate Business Unit categories through seasonal/campaign planning and go-to-market initiatives
- Drive and execute on the day-to-day US SEO operations with KPI and goal accountability (traffic, margin, and revenue) by monitoring and reporting performance to the SEO Manager, Business Units, and Brand Teams.
- Report on category insights and campaign performance (when relevant) to brainstorm new and innovative SEO strategies
- Act as a US SEO expert by staying abreast of the evolution within the search and digital marketing industry that impact the business.
- Collaborate with the Merchandising, Marketing Activation, Category Teams, Newsroom, Analytics, Retail as well as the Global SEO Team to improve US SEO performance, create cross-functional synergies, and determine areas of business opportunity.
- Partner closely with the Buying & Demand Planning teams stay apprised of inventory levels and product lifecycles that will better inform our organic search strategy across categories.
- Brainstorm further SEO initiatives, evaluate current site landscape/code, and develop proposals for site changes/enhancements in both the front and backend (managing UX / QA for those processes).
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Highly collaborative with strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with SEO research and identifying areas of action/opportunity rooted in data and insights
- Ability to balance SEO goals with overall business goals and brand priorities.
- Strong project management skills - comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Experience building data-driven, quantifiable business cases and the ability to communicate opportunities to upper management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks with varying workload and importance; oversee and plan long-term projects, while also focusing on day-to-day tasks and operations
- Can efficiently work within a cross-functional organization to develop influential and collaborative relationships with stakeholders from digital and non-digital disciplines
- Creative and analytical thinker; ability to work within the complexities of a global organization and distill down market needs & solutions
- Detail oriented, flawless execution, time management, planning & organizational skills.
- Understands consumer behavior across the entire digital landscape
- Independent learner, self-starter, curious and passionate about organic search and eCommerce, with an excitement to take their skills to the next level.
US and Global Business Units and Digital Communications leads
Newsroom, Sports Marketing, Global Marketing, Brand Activation, Global Digital, eCom
- High level of proficiency with computers, proven PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook experience.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on SEO experience
- Proficiency with some or all of these SEO tools/platforms: Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Searchmetrics, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Moz, Xenu, Adobe and Google Analytics.
- Four year college or university degree preferably in a Marketing discipline
adidas requires all US based employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation. Proof of vaccination is required. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.