SEO Manager (Russian)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the team
The Organic Growth team plays a meaningful role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth. The Organic team is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners with other teams within this organization, such as Paid Search, Paid Social, and Lifecycle Marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Brand Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Finance.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you will drive initiatives and objectives to influence, shape, and implement the Organic Growth team's strategy in Russian-speaking markets. In particular, you will own campaigns and partnerships for the Russian-speaking markets, monitoring and analyzing campaign performance against the plan in order to iterate and optimize for the future.
You will collaborate closely with other passionate individuals in the Organic Growth team and across other acquisition channels, working as a team to significantly impact Miro’s overall success.
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to apply your Russian language expertise in a commercial setting. This is an ideal role for someone who is intellectually curious and motivated to discover, test, and analyze how natural language can be optimized to create successful marketing strategies. As part of the Organic Growth team, your efforts in this newly created role will lay the foundation for the team as we scale up and expand.
What you’ll do
- Plan and deliver outreach campaigns that drive traffic, leads, and brand awareness
- Seek out and develop long-term business partnerships with relevant Russian-speaking bloggers and webmasters
- Use advanced tools and a hands-on approach to identify and connect online influencers with whom we can collaborate
- Deliver strategic plans while continually monitoring and analyzing results
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business impact of our work, and help inform strategy based on your observations and empirical data
- Review keyword strategies and website content as needed to ensure that idiomatic keywords and cultural language characteristics are optimized for Russian-speaking markets
What you’ll need
- 2-3 years of previous experience in search engine optimization (SEO) for Google and Yandex
- Validated knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability and willingness to self-learn and experiment
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
- A great teammate that enjoys cross-team collaboration
- A degree in marketing, economics, business, or a related field is preferred
- Professional fluency in English and Russian is required
- Russian expertise must include reading and writing with an understanding of regional idioms and slang across Russian-speaking regions
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Collaborative whiteboard platform to bring teams together, anytime, anywhere.