Senior SEO Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ahrefs is looking for a Senior SEO Specialist with a wide range of experience across all areas of SEO. You should be well-versed in technical SEO and have lots of experience carrying out SEO strategies for a variety of websites/ businesses of all shapes and sizes.
The role we would like to offer you here at Ahrefs is about sharing your knowledge and experience with others, as opposed to implementing it. So if you were considering making a slight shift in your career - this might be the right opportunity.
You will help us in creating thought leadership content to attract attention of the SEO industry, as well as influence our product roadmap to make sure our product releases are always relevant and much needed.
What the job entails
- Closely follow the news and advancements in the SEO industry
- Come up with ideas for content which would resonate with seasoned SEO professionals
- Brainstorm ideas of SEO experiments and data research studies
- Interview top SEO professionals to complement our content with additional insights
- Create content for our blog and social media channels
- Participate in product development by providing your ideas and feedback
The skills you need
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of SEO & digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Ahrefs’ SEO tools
- 5+ years of experience in SEO roles
What you get
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and lots of autonomy
- Plenty of potential to experiment, grow and build your authority in the SEO and marketing space
- Travel and accommodation for attending marketing conferences around the globe
- Annual team retreat
- Annual visit to our HQ in Singapore
- [Singapore] Beautiful office in the CBD
- [Singapore] An informal and thriving work atmosphere (no dress code!)
- [Singapore] First-class workplace equipment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make great SEO tools.