Senior Manager SEO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior Manager SEO at adidas you are part of the team of a defined traffic generation practice within Digital and constantly drive its evolution. You provide stakeholders with best-in-class services around your traffic generation discipline. Your analysis and output thus drive the reach of adidas and contributing to marketing spent optimization.
Scope: Accountable for large scope of traffic mgmt. deliverables & services
Traffic Strategy & Innovation
- Be an active part in the development of necessary capabilities that the company needs to meet current and future traffic growth plans, e.g. cutting edge tools, innovative partnerships.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activities and derive conclusions for the growth and optimization of adidas digital activities.
- Measure results of traffic generation activities. Develop a reporting framework that evaluates dimensions such as awareness, engagement and purchasing behavior.
- Drive the optimization of traffic generating channels. Provide insights about adidas brand awareness and ecommerce performance.
- Prepare and share your findings with stakeholders across the organization in the form of channel forecasts, business cases and post mortems.
- Identify and implement new opportunities to drive growth through traffic optimization.
Collaboration & Consulting
- Be able to explain the impact of traffic on business objectives.
- Work with BUs and markets in the optimization of traffic by using data analysis, providing training and sustaining ongoing communication.
- Work cross-functionally with product domains, Digital and Brand teams to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue.
- Build on quantitative analysis to develop insights for the communication with stakeholders.
Best Practices & Toolsets
- Develop and implement best practice toolsets and frameworks that allow continuous optimization of organic and paid media traffic.
„If required“ Responsibilities
Lead Global Offsite SEO program
- The Senior Manager Organic Traffic Generation (Offsite SEO) will lead and own initiatives which constantly aim to improve adidas’ organic search performance. In this role you’ll own the Offsite SEO program and will be responsible for increasing the trustworthiness and authority of our domains. Using SEO data and Analytics tools you’ll be challenged to deliver scalable frameworks which will yield the best results for our brand visibility. Your strategy and initiatives should contribute to stakeholders’ goals but most importantly drive incremental growth to the global SEO program across multiple markets, Business Units and products.
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of data and team feedback and make appropriate changes in order to meet business needs.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
- Global Brand & Brand Marketing
- Newsrooms, PR and Sports Marketing
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Product
- Digital IT
- Market eCom teams
- Content Strategy & Planning
- Digital Activation
- Paid Media & Performance Marketing
- Retail / DTC partners
Your application has been successfully submitted.