SEO Specialist | DACH
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Help Recruitee become the #1 choice for recruitment software in the DACH mid-market by growing our organic channels.
Attention: This position could be based in the Netherlands or in Germany.
As our German SEO specialist, you’ll play an essential role in growing our organic traffic and the contribution our organic channels have to leads, pipeline and revenue. You’ll work closely with the SEO manager on the strategy and execution of the DACH SEO strategy. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for managing our off-page SEO strategy, optimizing our blog articles, tackling on-page audit fixes, and conducting keyword research for our monthly briefs. You’ll also be up to date with SEO trends and be able to translate that into execution and experiments and work on all aspects of SEO on regular and project-based tasks.
About The Team
The SEO team plays a significant role in driving continuous organic growth to our website and blog and we’re looking for a new colleague to join us in accelerating our DACH growth and becoming the number one recruitment software in the mid-market. The SEO team is part of the overarching Marketing team and collaborates closely with other teams in the company such as Content, Growth and Product Marketing.
Your 12-month journey
In the first 3 months, you’ll spend time focusing on learning everything about Recruitee; understanding the product, the target market and the organization. You’ll also dive straight into your tasks, creating your first few SEO content gaps briefs, working on blog optimization, site audit fixes, and start managing our off-page SEO strategy.
After 6 months, you’ll be fully immersed in the role and have taken ownership of the off-page SEO strategy, content gaps and blog optimization. Besides day-to-day tasks, you’ll be working on various on-page and off-page projects alongside the content and product management teams to accelerate our organic growth efforts.
After 12 months, you’ll start being more strategic in the tasks you own, reporting on metrics and KPIs regularly, and coming up with and testing SEO experiments.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and measure the performance of our rankings, strategies, and overall metrics
- Work on optimizations for our blog and identify opportunities to improve organic traffic
- Develop, implement, and manage off-page SEO strategies
- Track, review, and work on on-page audit fixes
- Conduct keyword research and create detailed briefs for our freelancers for blog content creation
- Create quality SEO content following Recruitee’s tone of voice
- Use SEO tools, best practices, and trends to enhance on-page and off-page strategies for our websites
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders such as the Content and Growth teams
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 2+ years experience in SEO or in an SEO/Marketing related role for the DACH market
- Native level of German, fluent in English
- Understanding of core SEO elements and general best practices including, but not limited to, content optimization strategies and off-page SEO tactics
- Working knowledge of SEO and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Search Console and SE Ranking
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong level of ownership
- The ability to work both collaboratively with other teams and autonomously
Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better, and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 140 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have transformed into rocketing growth with almost 4,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
Why Recruitee 💙
- Flexibility to work from home and from our beautiful canal-side office in Amsterdam.
- A chance to be part of and to shape one of the hottest, most ambitious start-ups in Europe.
- €1,500 annual training budget plus internal training.
- Pension plan, travel reimbursement, and wellness perks.
- 25 paid holiday days.
- An inclusive and international work environment with a whole lot of fun thrown in!
- Annual bonus based on company performance.
- Apple MacBook alongside a Home Office budget.
- Impactful role at one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
- We’ll save you the startup pitch of Friday beers and ping-pong visit our Instagram to check us out: https://www.instagram.com/recruitee
Have we caught your attention? ⚡️
- If you’d like to be part of this amazing journey, please apply now or reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/szonja-zsiros/ for more information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Recruitee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, and people from the LGBTQ(+) community to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example she/her, he/him, they/them, etc). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Talent Acquisition Platform. Powerful software that makes hiring easy.